Clifton Beach Reserve Motor Camp, Hastings Accommodation
Clifton Camp, Clifton Road, RD2, Hastings, New Zealand 4172, www.cliftoncamphawkesbay.co.nz
Located on the beach with extensive ocean views, safe swimming, surf-casting opportunities and the gateway to the Cape Kidnappers gannet colony. Close to Havelock North (12km), Hastings (20km) and Napier (20km). 400m walk to award winning cafe and several top wineries less than 5km away. Also featured in Lonely Planet Guide.
Is home to the ‘World Famous’ floating trailer, developed by the Clifton Marine Club. See boats pushed into the water still on their trailers, travel out 500m or so before reversing off their trailer to go fishing for the day. Has to be seen to be believed!
Fully equipped camp kitchen including fridge/freezers, microwaves, toasters and jugs. Laundry, including machines and driers. Camp store, stocked with basics. Play areas, barbecues and tables. Boat ramp, dump stations and wheelchair facilities available.
- Tents – Powered and non-powered
- Caravan / Camper Van – Powered and non-powered
- Cabin 1 : Fully self-contained (kitchen and bathroom with separate toilet). Double in one room, 2 sets of bunks in second room.
- Camp 2 : Double bed and single roll out. Kitchenette. 20m to ablution block.
- Cabin 3 : Four sets of bunks and a futon. Kitchenette. 20m to ablution block.
- Cabin 4: Double Bed and set of bunks. Kitchenette. 150m to ablution block.
All cabins have TV, crockery, cutlery, electric jugs and toasters.
Bedding for cabins available for hire.
Clifton Road, RD2 Hastings New Zealand 4172 , www.cliftoncamphawkesbay.co.nz